Friday, May 9, 2008

Shining at the end of every day!




Hi friends! I'm kicking off a new blog that I hope to update fairly regularly. Hopefully some of you will read it for updates on life. As you can see I have entitled it, "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow..." The first two people to respond with where that song is from will receive a Tim Horton's gift certificate! Thanks for visiting, I hope to write again soon!


Alane:-)




2 comments:

Kim said...

YO GIRL!!! Of course I know where that wonderful line is from......the song being played in the ride Carousel of Progress in Walt Disney World, in sunny Orlando, Florida...one of my ultimate favorite spots ever! I hope to be on that amazing ride soon!!! I better get my Timmy Ho's certificate! LOL, too funny. Love ya! :-)

Mrs. Ladue & Mrs. Warner said...

I KNOW I KNOW.... for the Carousel of Progress at Walt Disney world :)
Can't wait to read your blog regularly!
Love ya chica